Boone Powell, Sr. Society
The Boone Powell, Sr. Society was created to honor those who have made commitments to Baylor from their estate plans.
The eligibility requirements for the society are:
- Leave a bequest to Baylor in your will, or
- Name Baylor as beneficiary of an IRA, life insurance policy, or other retirement plan, or
- Name Baylor as a beneficiary through a charitable trust, gift annuity or other gift planning arrangement
- Annual recognition luncheon
- Dedicated web site section for members providing information about charitable gift and estate tax planning
- Complimentary garage and valet parking
- Expedited paperwork
- Daily Foundation notification
- Access to Physician Referral Center with Baylor doctor
- Subscription to the torch
- Invitations to select Foundation events
Contact the Foundation for more information at email@example.com.