Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton is a 235-bed acute care facility located in Carrollton. Initially established as Trinity Medical Center in 1985, the hospital became part of the Baylor Health Care System network of hospitals in June 2009. The hospital provides a broad spectrum of medical and health care services to the people of North Dallas.
Contact Sarah Burdi for more information
Founded in 1903, Baylor Dallas is the first hospital for the Baylor Health Care System. Each year, Baylor Dallas proudly provides quality care to 300,000 patients through its extensive physician and specialty networks. As Baylor’s flagship hospital it serves as the umbrella for many centers including, among others the Charles A. Sammons Outpatient Cancer Center and the T. Boone Pickens Inpatient Cancer Hospital.
Contact the Foundation for more information
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine is a 276-bed hospital serving residents in more than 20 cities throughout the mid-cities area of the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Baylor Grapevine offers a wide array of medical specialties and services that you and your family can trust. From preventive care to complex medical treatment, we are committed to being the best place to give and receive safe, quality, compassionate health care.
Baylor Medical Center at McKinney features a 95-bed, full-service hospital and surrounding medical office campus dedicated to serving the residents of McKinney and surrounding communities. State-of-the-art technology is featured in all treatment areas along with a healing environment. Patient rooms will have a spa-like feel, with many amenities and ample room for visitors.
Contact Elizabeth Denton for more information
Baylor Plano opened in December 2004 and is an award-winning 160-bed hospital dedicated to serving Plano residents and families.
One major philanthropic focus is the 9,000-square-foot Women's Health Center on the first floor of the new Baylor Medical Pavilion II. Pristine facilities, personalized nurse navigation access and numerous support groups make the Women’s Health Center one of the best locations to receive women’s care in North Texas. With one of the highest numbers of female patients in the county, the Women’s Health Center provides specialized care and advanced imaging technology for women in the greater Plano community.
The year 1914 brought the opening of a hospital in Waxahachie which later joined the Baylor Health Care System in 1983. A new expansion is underway to serve the surrounding community, thanks to a $175.5 million, 52-acre campus at the intersection of Interstate 35E and U.S. Highway 287. A comprehensive fundraising initiative, totaling $2.X million was launched in support of the new facility. This facility is expected to provide increased visibility and familiarity with Baylor Health Care System in the surrounding areas.
The first phase of the project, a 75,000-square-foot medical office building housing physicians and health care related programs, opened in December 2013. The larger campus project opened in December 2014; the 100th anniversary of Baylor Waxahachie’s opening in 1914.
Contact Melissa Dalton for more information
View the latest issue of the torch
View More Events
© 2016 Baylor Health Care System.All rights reserved.
3600 Gaston Avenue, Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75246-2017 ph 214-820-3136